Certified Associate Lectical Coach
Prerequisites: Coaching accreditation or adequate coaching experience
Certification requirements: LAP-1
- Build the knowledge and skills to work with Lectical Assessments and Lectica's learning model, VCoL+7, in one-on-one coaching contexts.
- Includes learning to debrief two Lectical Assessments, application of VCoL+7 to individual learning, developing individual development plans, and working with developmental practices.
Lectical Selection Engineer (LSE)
Prerequisites: Demonstrated recruitment expertise.
Certification requirements: LAP-2, plus one year of supported work
- Build the knowledge required to work effectively with assessments in recrutiment contexts.
- Includes learning how to gather the data required for General & precise Role Complexity Analyses and how to work with Lectica First,
- Also includes learning about Lectica Suite and the Team Fit Snapshot, but without certification.
Lectical Learning & Selection Systems Engineer (LLASE)
Prerequisites: LAP-1, at least one year of consulting with Lectical Assessments, and demonstrated recruitment expertise.
Certification requirements: LAP-2, and one year of supported work
- Consultants build the knowledge required to work effectively with assessments in recrutiment contexts.
- All participants learn how to gather the data required for General & Precise Role Complexity Analyses and how to work with Lectica First, the Lectica Suite, and the Team Fit Snapshot,
- Participants who enter without LAP-1 accreditation are encouraged to learn about Lectica Suite and the Team Fit Snapshot, but will not be certified in thier use, because it requires the debriefing and VCoL+7 skills learned in LAP-1.
Certified Associate Lectical Educator (coming soonish)
Prerequisites: Teaching experience or expertise
- Educators build the knowledge and skills required for working with Lectical Assessments and VC-L+7 to build effective developmental/educational programs for groups.
- Participants will learn how to apply VCoL+7 to group instruction. This will involve learning group design principles, program architecture, detailed design, group scaffolding, and VCoL-based learning.
Certified Professional Lectical Coach
Requirements: LAP-1, 1 year of experience with Lectical Assessments, and a 1-year internship or facilitation in 2 LAP-1 courses.
- At this level of accreditation, Lectical Coaches will be entitled to supervise LAP-1 participants who are nearing certification or newly certified coaches who have been asked by Lectica to work with a mentor during their first few debriefs.
It is in the interests of all individuals that use Lectical Assessments to maintain the assessments' reputation as effective learning tools. For this reason, accredited coaches and consultants must renew their accreditation every 3 years by participating in a formal review. Certificates state the duration of accreditation as, for example, “2015 – 2018”. Only accredited coaches and consultants with up-to-date certifications are permitted to work with our adult assessments.